Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for highly focused, self-motivated team players who want to serve the affordable housing industry and have experience with Section 8, Section 42, HOME and Tax Credit to join our growing RightSource team!
What you will do
- Use your strong prioritization skills to complete certification processing and ensure files are reviewed within a strict 24-hour period
- Be proactive and prepare client documents for audit reports, reconciliation of discrepancies, and completion of all forms and required paperwork
- Utilize your high attention to detail to conduct file audits onsite and remotely for clients
- Be in the know – stay abreast of updates and changes in affordable housing programs and requirements
- Be empathetic and care about the work you do – each file you process represents a person or family applying for assistance for affordable housing
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field or equivalent experience and/or training
- Understanding of local, state, and federal housing regulations and property management
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Outlook
- A love for details and the ability to maintain organization
- Strong team orientation and desire to go the extra mile
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow processes
- Motivation – you are internally driven and can exercise sound judgment
- Flexibility, and the ability to be resourceful and manage changing priorities
What would be helpful to have
- Section 8, Section 42, HOME, Tax Credit program experience
- COS, HCCP, NPCC, EIV, RD, C3P, or MORS
- Experience with property management software a plus
- Certifications from Ross Business Development a plus
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Ability to learn new technology and develop professionally
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!