Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees, and the communities where we live.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, driven senior level sales professional with prior enterprise sales experience to join Yardi’s growing Affordable Housing Sales Team!
What you will do
- Heavy prospecting! Use your strong sales skills to research and qualify new sales opportunities for prospects and existing clients in a designated territory
- Be comfortable learning new concepts and use your expertise in the real estate industry to present value propositions to client and prospects
- Research, call, and qualify each account in an assigned territory
- Identify and develop strong relationships with all key decision makers and develops a deep understanding of the business needs for every prospect or client assigned
- Conduct in-person or web meetings each month with executive level leadership to deliver roadshow or product demonstrations at the frequency and standard required
- Execute full sales cycles, including lead-generation; discovery and goal-setting; pricing, packaging, and positioning; RFP management; contract negotiating; licensing files and closing
- Utilize internal CRM diligently, entering new prospects, recording all client activities, sales opportunities, and forecasts per training guidelines
- Participate in marketing events to promote Yardi Systems and our products/services
- Review individual account and pipeline reports weekly, performance reports monthly, and meets with management monthly to verify proper execution of sales strategy within the assigned territory
- Complete annual certifications for assigned products per training guidelines
- Expand product knowledge and demonstration skills by presenting solutions to prospects
- Be part of a great team and collaborate with sales members across the U.S.
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- 3-5+ years of demonstrated success in selling enterprise software
- Thorough understanding of sales cycle management principles such as lead-generation; discovery and qualification; pricing, packaging, and positioning; proposal development; contract negotiation; and closure
- Demonstrated record of generating sales results in the technology / software industry
- Extensive presentation and demonstration experience
- Strong proven experience using Client Relationship Management (CRM) tools to track and manage prospect/client activity
- Prior experience cultivating new sales opportunities with prospects and existing clients
- High comfort level working with the C level prospects/clients
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- High internal motivation and the ability interdependently
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize effectively
- Great people skills and the ability to be personable and professional
- High comfort level learning new technology and presenting features and benefits
- Flexibility, and the ability to manage changing priorities
What would be helpful to have
- Yardi domain experience
- Industry expertise in property management ideally in the Affordable Housing space
- Educational background or experience with accounting principles
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Ability to learn new technology and develop professionally
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
#TeamYardi #YardiCareers #Readytowork