Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic team players with great customer service skills to respond to clients and provide support for Yardi’s RightSource Compliance clients!
What you will do
- Use your strong customer service focus to promptly respond to clients’ questions via live chat and email, handle basic to moderate compliance issues, and escalate complex inquiries
- Record all customer support calls and emails in Yardi’s RightSource software, including details of inquiries, complaints, comments, and steps taken to resolve issues
- Use your problem-solving skills to resolve file audit calls referencing audit guides, agency program handbooks, and client notes in Yardi’s RightSource software platform
- Keep account information up to date, including client notes, property notes, agency notes, and audit checklists supported with citations from agency program handbooks
- Be part of a great team and collaborate with team members across the U.S.
- Follow audit guides and established customer service standards to provide clients with consistent information and exceptional customer service
- Assists with end-user training and monitoring clients’ success processes
- Be in the know and maintain a solid understanding of affordable housing business operations, compliance requirements, and processes
- Use your excellent research skills to review agency program handbooks to cite and support compliance finding decisions and present compiled research for approval
- Escalate unresolved customer issues to management for timely resolution and provide assistance with complex issues as needed
- Collaborate with management to resolve client challenges by suggesting improvements to aid clients in performing software tasks
- Be proactive and share client feedback within appropriate channels, including compliance software, Microsoft Teams, and Microsoft SharePoint
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Excel and Outlook
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- Phenomenal customer service skills and desire to go the extra mile
- Excellent attention to detail, organization and the ability to prioritize effectively
- You’re a self-starter! You take initiative and have sound judgment
- High comfort level learning new technology
- A positive, proactive attitude and the ability to effectively problem solve
- Great people skills and the ability to be personable and professional
- Four (4) years of experience with LIHTC, HUD, and other affordable housing programs
What would be helpful to have
- Industry certification for Section 8 and Tax Credit housing programs
- Experience with MOR and state agency audits
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!