Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic team player with a passion for technology to join our growing Software Development Team!
What you will do
- Modifies and maintains existing applications to established standards, specifications and approved changes and performs maintenance programming for existing versions
- Uses corporate approved CRM systems to track cases, defects and resolutions and presents implementation details to small internal groups
- Uses corporate approved integrated development environment (e.g., Visual Studios, Eclipse).
- Performs and initiates unit testing of enhancements with the internal groups to ensure accuracy, integrity, interoperability and completeness to achieve desired results.
- Analyzes and documents reasons for test failure, and revises/debugs assigned programs and/or procedures as necessary.
- Uses corporate approved sourced control applications (e.g., Microsoft Team Foundations) to maintain code changes.
- Use corporate approved reporting tools (i.e. SSRS, Microsoft Office, or Adobe Acrobat) to create or modify reports
- Adheres to Department policies, procedures and standards in the development and implementation of software
- Be part of a great team and collaborate with Breeze team members across the U.S.
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant degree
- 2-5 years of experience using VB.NET or SQL (or equivalent programming tools) in an application development environment
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- Independent problem-solving skills and analysis skills
- Phenomenal time management skills and the ability to learn new concepts effectively
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow processes
- Flexibility, and the ability to manage changing priorities in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
What would be helpful to have
- Master’s Degree in Computer/Engineering Science or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with Java, Java Script, C# or VB.NET
- Experience with relationship databases - SQL Server, Oracle
- Experience with accounting systems
- Experience with web and mobile applications
- Understanding of property management industry
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Ability to learn new technology and develop professionally
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.