Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic team player with great organizational skills to monitor and track regulatory and program requirements for Yardi’s RightSource Team!
What you will do
- Use your strong interpersonal skills to collaborate and foster working relationships with Housing Finance Agencies, HUD, contract administrators, participating jurisdictions, community non-profit organizations and other stakeholders to further department objectives and obtain clarity on implementing program requirements
- Use your expertise to function as a subject matter expert and liaison between other internal departments and outside agencies
- Be in the know! Stay well informed and up to date on changes to applicable laws and federal, state, and local affordable housing regulatory requirements
- Regularly update and maintain a comprehensive library of internal resources and documents related to regulatory changes
- Use your strong communication skills to share program-specific requirements and changes with the team and management
- Assist with updating and implementation of policies and procedures and monitor compliance form changes and updates
- Use your industry knowledge and expertise as a basis to develop objectives to implement change and initiatives
- Use your effective judgment skills to interpret guidelines and choose the most appropriate course of action within established options and parameters
- Assist leadership in the development and implementation of internal procedures and supporting documentation
- Be part of a great team and collaborate with team members across the U.S.
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Legal Studies, Business Management, or Regulatory Affairs
- Three plus (3+) years of affordable housing corporate compliance experience
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, organization and the ability to prioritize effectively
- Proven success implementing plans and taking ownership of assignments to achieve goals
- Highly proactive and functional in a dynamic, challenging environment
- Proactive approach to learning new concepts and utilizing resources when encountering new concepts or program requirements
- Displays well developed analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Great people skills and the ability to be personable and professional
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!EOE/Race/Gender/Disability/Vets