Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for experienced customer support professional with working knowledge of LIHTC and HUD compliance to join Yardi’s growing Rightsource Team!
What you will do
- Respond to customer compliance questions submitted via chat and email by clarifying information, researching issues, and providing answers to customer compliance and RightSource questions
- Resolve file audit support calls referencing audit guides, agency program handbooks, and client notes in RightSource software
- Record all customer support calls and emails in the RightSource software, including details of inquiries, complaints, comments, and steps taken to resolve issues
- Follow audit guides and established customer service standards to provide clients with consistent information and exceptional customer service
- Use your strong customer service skills to field high-volume customer inbound calls, emails, and chat/logged communication with quality and care, handles basic/common compliance inquiries, and routes majority of inquiries to higher-level specialists
- Stay in the know by developing and maintaining a solid understanding of affordable housing business operations, compliance requirements, and processes
- Escalate unresolved customer issues to management for timely resolution
- Use your strong follow-up skills to ensure appropriate action is taken to resolve outstanding inquiries or problems
- Keep account information up to date in RightSource software, including client notes, property notes, agency notes, and audit checklists supported with citations from agency program handbooks
- Use a variety of collaboration tools to share client feedback across functions and within appropriate channels, including RightSource software, Microsoft Teams, and Microsoft SharePoint
- Achieve productivity standards while maintaining the highest level of service and client satisfaction
- Assist with additional special projects as needed
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to meet critical deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Aptitude for learning new technology
- A positive, proactive attitude when problem-solving
- Two (2) years of experience with LIHTC, HUD, and other affordable housing programs
- Strong customer service skills and follow through
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional phone demeanor skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
What would be helpful to have
- Industry certification for Section 8 and Tax Credit housing programs
- Experience with MOR and state agency audits
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Ability to learn new technology and develop professionally
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.