Santa Barbara, CA
Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees, and the communities where we live.
We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic team players with great customer service skills to implement software and provide technical support for Yardi's Affordable Housing Team!
What you will do
- Provide amazing customer support through product implementations and go live
- Use your problem-solving skills to troubleshoot application issues
- Follow up on any issues requiring research or information from clients
- Create write ups for escalated issues, log cases and create documentation for issue resolution
- Build rapport with customers and complete set ups with coordinated weekly calls
- Be part of a great team and collaborate with Affordable Housing team members across the U.S.
What you need to have
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- Phenomenal customer service skills and desire to go the extra mile
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow processes
- High comfort level troubleshooting and providing support over chat
- Great people skills and the ability to be personable and professional
- Flexibility, and the ability to manage changing priorities
What would be helpful to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Public Administration, Psychology, or related degree
- Previous technical support and application troubleshooting
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- Previous experience working in the Affordable Housing industry
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Ability to learn new technology and develop professionally
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.