Senior Training Specialist
Remote - US
Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for dynamic, highly focused trainer to plan, design, develop and deliver affordable housing compliance learning programs for our growing RightSource team!
What you will do
- Use your strong interpersonal skills to consult with internal business to identify learning and employee development opportunities and make solution recommendations
- Utilize your in-depth knowledge of affordable program requirements for low-income housing, USA-RD, Tax Credit, HUD Multifamily programs, HOME, Public Housing Programs and Vouchers, project-based vouchers and local bond programs to create curriculum and course content.
- Use your strong organization skills to establish timelines, coordinate resources, revise course content and roll out training programs
- Provide instruction to new and existing employees on the Rightsource product and affordable housing compliance through onsite instructor lead training, online webinars, and individual coaching sessions
- Measure the effectiveness of training programs and collaborate on necessary revisions and changes to implement across the organization
- Research, test and design training courses and presentations and determine the most cost- effective medium(s) to deliver training or facilitate presentations
- Communicates subject matter effectively by properly understanding the needs of the audience and targeting sessions to meet the audience education level and skill
- Be in the know – stay abreast of updates and changes in affordable housing programs and requirements
- Be empathetic and care about the work you do – each file we audit helps families applying for assistance for affordable housing
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field or equivalent experience and/or training
- 8 years of training and curriculum/course design experience with strong instructional design skills focusing on adult learning
- 5 years of experience leading corporate learning and development projects
- 5 years of experience in affordable program compliance and/or affordable property management experience including but not limited to: LIHTC, HUD, USDA-RD, HCD, HOME, Bond and monitoring affordable housing compliance with policies and procedures
- Proven ability to present to large groups and speak interpersonally with individuals
- Proven ability to facilitate training sessions in a friendly, clear and effective manner
- Ability to lead and develop training to meet organizational initiates
- Ability to make sound decisions in identifying training solutions and proactively resolving learner issues
- Proven client-centered commitment and focus
- Proven strong ability to meet critical deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of local, state, and federal housing regulations and property management
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Outlook
- A love for details and the ability to maintain organization
- Strong team orientation and desire to go the extra mile
- Motivation – you are internally driven and can exercise sound judgment
- Flexibility, and the ability to be resourceful and manage changing priorities
- Ability to travel up to 45%
What would be helpful to have
- Professional certification such as Certified Occupancy Specialist (COS), Certified Professional of Occupancy (CPO), Blended Occupancy Specialist (BOS), Specialist in Housing Credit Management (SHCM®) or other low-income housing compliance related designations.
- Industry expertise in property management and affordable housing.
- Project management experience
- Supervisory experience
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Ability to learn new technology and develop professionally
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 8,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.
Remote - US
- Business Unit
- Affordable Housing
- Client Services
- Employment Type
- Employee- Full Time