Santa Barbara, CA
About the Role:
We are seeking individuals who possess a strong technical aptitude and a customer-service mindset to join our Affordable Housing Team as Associate Technical Account Managers (ATAM). As an ATAM on Yardi's Affordable Housing Team, your primary focus will be on delivering exceptional customer support, with an emphasis on resolving software issues and collaborating closely with clients. Joining Yardi's Affordable Housing Team means becoming a part of a passionate and dedicated group of professionals who are deeply committed to making a meaningful impact in the affordable housing industry.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide exceptional customer support during product implementations and go-live processes, ensuring a smooth and seamless experience for clients.
- Utilize your problem-solving skills to effectively troubleshoot application issues, proactively addressing challenges and finding effective solutions.
- Follow up on any issues that require additional research or information from clients, ensuring thorough and timely resolution.
- Prepare detailed write-ups for escalated issues, documenting cases and creating comprehensive documentation for issue resolution.
- Foster strong relationships with customers, conducting coordinated weekly calls to facilitate setups and maintain ongoing connections.
- Collaborate closely with Affordable Housing team members across the US, actively contributing to the collective success of the team.
Who You Are:
- High comfort level with troubleshooting and providing live support over phone and email, effectively assisting customers remotely.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, enabling you to provide exceptional support to customers.
- Strong customer service skills and a genuine desire to go the extra mile to ensure client satisfaction.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to follow processes diligently, ensuring accuracy and efficiency.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to changing priorities, ensuring efficient management of tasks and projects.
Ideal to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, or related field.
- Knowledge of accounting principles, which will enhance your understanding and ability to address client inquiries related to financial processes.
- Previous experience in technical support and application troubleshooting, providing you with a strong foundation for this role.
Real Estate runs on Yardi. About Us:
Yardi pioneers the property tech industry by seamlessly blending 40 years of tradition with forward-thinking innovation. We’ve created a team of over 8,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products. We offer a dynamic work environment, comprehensive training programs, and abundant opportunities for career growth.
Discover the Yardi Difference:
At Yardi, we're more than a software company. We're committed to making a positive impact in our communities. Each year, the company distributes philanthropic aid to organizations selected by its employees. In 2022, our employees supported more than 350 nonprofits worldwide.
Our award-winning culture, recognized by Glassdoor's prestigious "Best Place to Work", fosters support, collaboration, and growth. We prioritize your well-being with comprehensive benefits, including 100% paid employee medical premiums, profit sharing and flexible work arrangements.
Join our exceptional team of ATAMs and embark on a rewarding journey where you can make a significant impact on the real estate industry. Apply now!
$31.25/hr - $34.61/hr
#YardiCareers #TeamYardi #hiring