Under minimal direction, the Account Manager (AM) provides consultative, implementation, and professional services to a portfolio of assigned Yardi clients to manage property data, budget, and call routing via Yardi’s Site Manager software, specifically RENTCafé Connect and Call Automation. The AM performs implementation for call, email, and chat interaction routing; initial property configuration within Call Center Cafe; research, analysis and resolution of interaction or agent quality issues; and product customization where applicable.
- Implementation – Performs product implementation services for assigned clients; reviews client needs and determines initial routing configuration accordingly; performs data entry, user training, and other services to ensure successful launch of services; configures call routing software according to custom specifications. Advises and institutes best practices relevant to client’s needs.
- Issue Management and Consultation – Performs audits of agent interactions including audio and documentation to ensure quality; collaborates with client to identify interaction routing deficiencies and makes sound recommendations to achieve client goals. Researches, analyzes, and resolves quality concerns, call routing issues, and reporting problems for clients. Identifies when client issues need to be escalated and determines the appropriate support resources for problem resolution.
- Monthly Billing Preparation – Reviews budget guidelines as provided by client; validates interaction activity to ensure accurate charges are applied in accordance with clients addendum; and documents any situations that may affect standard monthly billing.
- Special Projects/ Ongoing Product Improvement – Evaluate current practices and tools to determine inefficiencies and areas of improvement that will benefit clients and Yardi. Collaborates internally with analysts, developers, and other teams with a focus on meeting client needs and maintaining high-level customer service standards; performs special projects related to department training and client support; and performs other Yardi duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in the property management industry
- Proven account management and customer relationship management skills
- Project management experience
- Demonstrated successful collaboration with support teams
- Independent sound decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Client-centered commitment and focus
- Understanding of property management industry and best practices
- Working knowledge of project management practices
- Ability to meet critical deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Collegial, team-oriented disposition with the desire and ability to establish cooperative working relationships with employees at all levels within Yardi, outside of Yardi, and with clients
- Regular attendance and a regular work schedule are an essential function of this job
- Excel proficiency is desired