We are looking for a highly focused, self-motivated Team Leader to join our call center management team and work with Yardi’s RentCafe Connect product!
What you will do
- Use your prior leadership experience to effectively manage, mentor and motivate a team of 15 to 20 call center representatives.
- Assist and coach team members daily to maintain a high level of competence in phone skills and adherence to proper procedures.
- Manage team member performance by working together with QA and Training teams to determine challenges and mentoring needs.
- Assist with client escalations calls and act as a subject matter expert regarding procedures.
- Maintain proper team staffing to achieve service levels by scheduling team members for maximum efficiency.
- Develop, enforce and report on performance management program for team members to provide coaching and correction when needed.
- Communicate processes and best practices developed while working with assigned clients to call center team.
- Ensure that call center policies and procedures are followed.
- Adjust team assignments, schedules and coverage based on changing business needs.
- Identify and implement process improvements.
What you need to have
- High School Diploma and three (3) or more years of experience in a high volume call center environment.
- Two (2) or more years of experience in a supervisory role.
- Prior experience managing and supporting a remote team.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build long-term working relationships.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Outlook.
- Flexibility in schedule which will include nights, weekends and holidays.
What would be helpful to have
- Experience with property management software a plus
- Knowledge of Federal Fair Housing Laws
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.