Yardi's Network Engineer team is responsible for supporting multi-vendor network systems for day-to-day configuration, monitoring, alerting, log analysis and configuration management of devices to meet internal and external customer needs. We are seeking a Network Engineer to help support our large scale, global infrastructure. You will work in a close-knit multi-functional team to actively monitor, troubleshoot, and improve end-to-end system performance, and identify and remediate potential failures throughout our infrastructure.
As a Network Engineer you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Support of Network devices in a 24x7 environment
- Strong working knowledge of Cisco firewalls, routers and switches
- Provide technical support, and administering aspects of WAN and LAN projects including planning, testing and performance tuning for a global network
- On call support to ensure 24x7 availability
- Availability for scheduled maintenance
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software problems
- Optimize network performance and monitor network activity
Ideal candidates will possess the following skills and background.
- A minimum of 3 years of general networking experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Juniper and Palo Alto is a plus
- CCNA certification a plus
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred