The Systems Administrator I will provide systems administration level one support to Yardi Systems corporate. This is a technical role requiring systems administration experience in complex environment. The Systems Administrator I will work as part of a global team and interact with relevant internal teams to ensure requests are actioned, technical issues are resolved and the environment is optimized.
As a System Administrator you will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities:
- Support of Windows systems in a 24x7 environment
- On call support to ensure 24x7 availability of critical systems and applications.
- Availability for scheduled maintenance of systems and applications.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software problems
- Monitoring and optimizing system performance, monitoring system activity and running error reports.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skill and background:
- 2 + years administering MS Windows Server systems
- Technical experience Parallels Virtuozzo or HyperV
- Familiarity with CentOS
- Knowledge for IIS
- Strong understanding of the Windows operating system (esp. 2008) and Active Directory
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- MCSE certification a plus
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred