The Billing/Collections Specialist will be responsible for the management and collections activities for an assigned group of clients. This position will handle collection calls on past due accounts, post payments, interface with sales and other related department and provide prompt and courteous follow up to client inquiries.
- Perform accounts receivable collection activities to include collection calls by phone to clients regarding past due invoices and establishment payment arrangements
- Respond to client inquiries via phone and email regarding account
- Approve contracts and send out invoices
- Issue licenses upon receipt of payment
- Terminate services due to non-payment
- Approve sales orders
- Interface with sales personnel regarding account details, etc.
- Regular attendance and a regular work schedule is an essential function of this job
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in accounts receivable/collections
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and high accuracy level
- Computer proficiency on MS Office products to include Word and Excel
- Ability to operate a 10-key by touch
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to apply tact and diplomacy
- Strong motivation and team orientation