The Cloud Consultant is responsible for providing dedicated environmental focus to Yardi Systems Tier 1 Cloud customers. The position works on fostering strong relationships with our clients, empowering the internal Yardi support teams, and assisting with keeping Client initiatives in line with Yardi Cloud policies. This is a technical role requiring experience on complex enterprise systems, strong project management skills, seasoned client management experience and client communication skills, all while demonstrating knowledge of Yardi Cloud processes.
A Cloud Consultant is responsible for four key areas:
- Building strong relationships with Yardi's strategic clients, advocating for these clients within Yardi, and advocating Yardi to the clients.
- Auditing and management of client Cloud environments.
- Incident management for clients during outages and performance investigations.
- Technical project management for client Cloud initiatives.
Requirements (Education, Certification, Training, and Experience)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Math, or Computer/Engineering Sciences or equivalent experience in the Information Technology industry
- Minimum of 3+ years of Customer Support experience is required; 5 years of relevant experience is preferred
- Exceptional communication, written and verbal
- This is an on-call position so must be available for occasional work after hours and on weekends
- Have broad understanding of enterprise networks and Windows Active Directory
- Basic understanding of enterprise networks and Windows Active Directory
- Have a support skillset and a solid understanding of the Software as a Service model
- A passion for technology and strong problem-solving skills.
Although we review each application submitted for this position, due to the large number of applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Yardi is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process.