Santa Barbara, CA
This Marketing Associate will focus on lead entry, webinars and other marketing/admin duties, as assigned.
- Ensure and follow up with sales reps attending events, that all event leads are submitted to corporate within 48 of events, with the directive to complete lead entry and reporting with a 72- hour turn-around time frame. Processing over 300 event, seminar and webinars leads monthly
- Conduct online research and phone contact to both active and inactive records within GM to uncover actionable information, verify all current contact and company information, update any changes, add key data fields for future sales and marketing efforts
- Pre-qualify prospects, lead generation and lead entry
- Acquire new association membership and event attendee lists of target prospects, verify information and update lists as needed
- Manage Yardi-logo merchandise through on-site store that fulfills and ships orders of literature and giveaways for tradeshows, client & prospect gifts and new hires.
- Conduct sponsorship negotiations, secure speaking opportunities and create and execute strategic marketing campaigns. Manage association membership relationships, entitlements and dues. Plan and manage all trade event logistics; staffing, event registration, collateral, giveaways and booth logistics, securing hotel rooms, communicating status updates to Sales personnel throughout planning process.
- Manage on-line event planning tool that allows personnel who are attending tradeshows, conference & seminars to access e event details 24/7. Record keeping and reporting on all events, budgets, expenses, planning & history.
- Coordinate all webinar logistic; GoToWebinar scheduling, post schedules and invitations on website, qualify registrants, coordinate campaigns, and communicating status updates to sales personnel throughout planning process. Process evaluations and lead reports. Manage GoTo Meeting Account.
- Provide marketing support which includes contract filing, invoice tracking, event website management monthly marketing newsletter, competition monitoring, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related degree, or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Good attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Energetic with a can-do demeanor
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Regular attendance and a regular work schedule is an essential function of this job