Santa Barbara, CA
The Security Analyst will plan and execute security measures to protect computer networks and systems.
- Conduct threat analysis, application penetration, network penetration, and network assessments to determine threat and risk factors
- Research and implement security technology solutions that provide value and reduce risk
- Answer client questionnaires and concerns within a timely fashion
- Develop risk mitigation strategies
- Develop internal and/or external documentation
- Review threat data from various sources and initiate application or network changes
- Utilize understanding of attack signatures, tactics, techniques and procedures associated with advanced threats
- Relevant experience includes working with Security solutions and technologies, information/cyber/network security, vulnerability analysis, penetration testing, computer forensics or related experience
- Solid understanding of Cyber Security methodologies a plus
- Working knowledge of analyzing, responding, and remediating network intrusions, web app, and server attacks a plus
- Understanding of common vulnerability analysis techniques and cyber security threat vectors a plus
- Degree in Information Technology, Information Security, or Computer Science preferred
- Regular attendance and a regular work schedule is an essential function of this job.