The Administrative Assistant will work closely with the Director of Human Resources. This is a one- year term position.
- Alternate Receptionist
- Mail processing – incoming and outgoing
- Event planning and assisting with social functions as required
- Sourcing, purchasing, inventory management; liaison with outside vendors
- Supporting HR and office management related activities
- Intranet updates as required
- Proficiency with word processing and spreadsheets is required
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and event planning is an asset
- A personal vehicle is required with parking provided and mileage paid.
- Post-secondary education in business administration with one year of related experience preferred
- Enthusiastic, detail-oriented, self-starter
- Creative, good multi-tasker with a resourceful nature and a keen interest in customer-service