New York, NY
The Administrative Assistant will provide overall administrative support to the NYC office, including managers, employees and visitors. This role is the point person for the NYC office to ensure the office is running efficiently. This position is an essential part of the daily open and close of the office. We are seeking an energetic individual who is detail-oriented and can maintain a friendly but professional work environment.
- Answer main NYC office phone line and greet incoming employees and visitors.
- Meeting setup for client visits, including coordination of lunch/snacks, ensuring all items that are needed for the meeting are present, scheduling of building visitor pass and conference room.
- Coordinate office events and logistics, including participation in planning and execution of social and charity events.
- Be the point person for the NY office to unite the office.
- Maintain and organize common workplace areas, including ordering supplies, maintenance of the kitchen and conference rooms. Maintain printers, postal machine, shredder bin and coffee machine, including invoices and scheduling of service.
- Handle daily mail (incoming and outgoing) as well as office deliveries. Ensure Fed Ex/UPS invoices are correct.
- Provide administrative support for special projects for all departments in NYC office.
- Work closely with IT and Purchasing to ensure equipment is distributed or locked away. If overflow of items is sent, speak with IT and purchasing about next steps.
- Manage set-up process for new employees, including desk assignment, reception of IT equipment, coordination of paperwork with HR as needed.
- Maintain petty cash and submit monthly receipts for office credit card.
- Provide support to visitors, such as car reservations, as needed.
- Other administrative tasks as needed.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Professional and courteous
- Excellent organizational skills
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively with all levels of personnel
- Strong detail orientation and ability to follow processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills and positive attitude
- Regular attendance and a regular work schedule is an essential function of this job