Santa Barbara, CA
The Facilities Specialist executes minor maintenance, renovations, and repair, of Yardi’s Goleta CA campus. This role will assist the Facilities Manager with oversight of external contractors.
- Performs minor building property-wide improvements, upkeep and repairs.
- Responds to employee inquires/complaints; ensures timely and quality service.
- Assists in coordination and oversight of vendors.
- Assists Facilities Manager with related building/office emergencies.
- Keep shipping and facilities work area clean and organized. This includes breaking down boxes and removing any trash from area.
- Set up and break down tables and chairs for meetings/events
- Maintain and troubleshoot coffee machines and coffee stations
- Assist the shipping/receiving team as needed
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- High School or GED
- Two plus (2+) years of facility maintenance experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to stand, walk, sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl.
- Ability to use hands/arms to reach, handle or feel objects, tools or controls.
- Computer literacy, including Microsoft Outlook
- Good communication skills.
- Highly organized
WORKING ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Ability to work at assigned locations
- Ability to respond to time-sensitive facilities related issues nights and weekend, as needed
- Regular attendance and a regular work schedule is an essential function of this job