The Administrative Assistant will provide reception and overall administrative support to Human Resources and other areas as designated.
- Answer multi-line phones and greet incoming employees and visitors
- Assist with conference room scheduling
- Provide assistance with travel arrangements and preparing expense reports
- Assist with onsite events and logistics
- Assist with planning and executing social events
- Provide administrative support for special projects
- Maintain and organize common workplace areas
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Solid proficiency in MS Office Suite and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively with all levels of personnel
- Strong detail orientation and ability to follow processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills and positive attitude
- Regular attendance and a regular work schedule is an essential function of this job