Yardi Canada is looking for a System Reliability Engineer to join our team helping to build and maintain the infrastructure for a large-scale, cloud based IoT and security system. This product will be offered to our existing multifamily property management client base. This position will be part of a globally distributed team of skilled individuals supporting a distributed, high-availability, scalable, cloud-based system. If this sounds like an exciting challenge and you relish the opportunity to use cutting-edge tools, we encourage you to apply!
We are seeking applicants with experience in the following areas:
- Supporting public and hybrid cloud solutions
- Cluster management with Kubernetes or Docker Swarm
- Supporting monitoring and observability with the Elastic stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Beats, Kibana), Prometheus, collectd, Icinga, Graphite and Grafana
Preference will be given to applicants with experience in the following areas:
- Messaging systems such as Kafka or Nats.io
- Storage systems such as Cassandra, Redis, Memcached
- Monitoring and management of public cloud costs
- Operating deployments of multiple hundreds of CPU cores
- Supporting application deployment using Helm, TeamCity, Git
- Supporting Apache Spark, Hadoop, Ignite (Machine Learning)
- Managing fleets of GPU-based computing resources
- Supporting systems requiring millions of simultaneous TCP connections
As a System Reliability Engineer at Yardi Saskatoon, you are part of a collaborative, cross-functional team where you are challenged to learn and grow.
You will be part of a team responsible for:
- Designing, implementing, and operating scalable and high availability resources
- Working directly with the development team on projects and production troubleshooting
- Learning about the inner workings of a large scale IoT platform and business
- Collaborating directly with product owners, stakeholders, and developers to understand and create infrastructure plans
- Participating in an enterprise 24x7 support environment
Email your resume to Saskatoon.ITcareers@yardi.com to introduce yourself to our team. Only candidates legally authorized to work in Canada will be considered.
From a small software startup focused on quality software and customer satisfaction, in four decades Yardi has grown into a global corporation with offices worldwide. The key to our longevity and stature is the importance we place on relationships – both outside and inside the company. Our employees are our most valuable asset. We empower, encourage, and challenge them so that, together, we can provide our clients with the superior products and service they have come to expect. We also believe it is vitally important to contribute to the health and well-being of our community, whether by volunteering time and energy to worthwhile causes or providing financial support to advance humanitarian goals.