The I Cloud Support Specialist I provides level 1 & 2 environmental and technical support to Yardi Systems SaaS customers as part of the 24x7x365 Cloud Services team. The Cloud Support specialist is responsible for supporting the Yardi Cloud and will work as part of a global team and liaise with customer contacts and relevant internal teams to ensure requests are actioned and technical issues are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Configuring, supporting, and troubleshooting Yardi Cloud environments.
- Installing and configuring Yardi SaaS products.
- Providing phone based Level 1 & 2 environmental support for Yardi customers.
- Monitoring and responding to system alerts.
- Maintaining and improving documentation.
- Working on an international team and liaise with global counterparts as required.
- Participating in an enterprise 24x7x365 support environment with weekend and on call work required.
- Exposure to SaaS technologies; IIS, server virtualization, SQL, PowerShell.
- A passion for technology and strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to learn new software and troubleshoot processes quickly.
- Good analytical, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Strong sense of customer service.
- Must enjoy being part of a team and enjoy dealing with people.
- Former IT experience and training. Experience with Windows Server, Internet Information Services (IIS) and SQL preferred but not essential.
- Relevant IT qualifications preferred but not essential.
- Proven customer service experience.
- Dependable attendance record.