Santa Barbara, CA
The Associate Marketing Specialist CSD role is an entry level position. The role is both a consultative and hands-on client-facing role. The ability to listen, understand, and collaborate on marketing strategy, goals, and requirements is a must. You will learn to lead the tactical implementation and optimization of our clients’ SEO, PPC, social media, and reputation management strategy.
We are looking for a candidate that has shown an interest and affinity for digital marketing through various roles and/or projects. The ideal candidate will have a strong desire to learn, collaborative mindset, excellent communication skills, and the ability to analyze data.
This person will collaborate with other team members, while learning how to execute digital marketing strategies following standardized processes and best practices. They will be required to learn the day-to-day tactics to support a variety of digital marketing services including search engine optimization, pay per click advertising, social media posting, and reputation management. This is a client-facing role and requires regular client interaction and reporting. The ability to think on your toes and proactively lead clients toward possible solutions is critical to success in this position. Regular attendance and a regular work schedule is an essential function of this job.
- Developing strong customer relationships. This role often interacts with key strategic partners and is responsible for listening to and understanding client needs.
- Implementation of marketing services & overall client marketing strategy, project management, monthly reporting, and site audits.
- Product Training.
- Project management with an emphasis on attention to detail and communication.
- Strong desire to learn and to receive feedback, plus the ability to think strategically about marketing principles and strategies and adapt to the changing digital marketing landscape.
- Basic to Intermediate SEO knowledge preferred. We will provide training on our standards and processes. Understanding of technical SEO principles.
- Experience with modern marketing platforms preferred, including Google, Facebook and Instagram.
- Experience with modern content manage systems.
- Basic to intermediate experience and understanding of PPC tactics and KPI’s.
- Must be a team player with a desire to contribute to growth of the group’s knowledge.
- Ability to communicate across teams in a friendly and cooperative manner. This is a collaborative team environment.