The Junior Account Executive is responsible for selling Yardi solutions within the assigned territory (small- to medium-sized accounts). The Junior Account Executive executes full sales cycles from lead-generation to closing, meets individual sales goals, participates in relevant marketing events, and completes regular product certifications and performance reports.
- Utilizes knowledge of Yardi products, industry, and competition to present value propositions to clients and/or prospects to develop a sufficient pipeline and meet individual sales goals
- Researches, calls, and qualifies accounts in assigned territory
- Spends a minimum of 4 plus (4+) hours a day on the phone prospecting, qualifying, identifying key decision makers, demonstrating product (web), and closing deals
- Executes full sales cycles, including lead-generation; discovery and goal-setting; pricing, packaging, and positioning; negotiating; and closing.
- Utilizes internal CRM diligently, recording all client activities, sales opportunities, and forecasts per training guidelines
- Participates in marketing events to promote Yardi Systems and our products/services
- Reviews individual account and pipeline reports weekly, performance reports monthly, and meets with management monthly to verify proper execution of sales strategy within the assigned territory
- Completes annual certifications for assigned products per training guidelines and continually expands product knowledge and demonstration skills by presenting solutions to clients and/or prospects
- Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate experience
- Ability to cold-call and develop leads
- Presentation and demonstration skills
- Initiative and motivation to succeed
- Proactive, engaging personality
- Ability to understand technical products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to utilize corporate sales tools and complete ongoing training
- High responsiveness with proven client-centered commitment and focus
- Proven strong ability to meet critical deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Yardi domain experience is desired
- Industry expertise in property management and accounting principles is desired
- Understanding of sales cycle management principles such as lead-generation; discovery and qualification; pricing, packaging, and positioning; proposal development; contract negotiation; and closure a plus
- Regular attendance and a regular work schedule are essential functions of this job
Although we review each application submitted for this position, due to the large number of applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Yardi is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process.