Colorado Springs, CO
Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for a motivated, self-starter who thrives in a team-oriented environment to work with our corporate Help Desk Team!
What you will do
- Be responsive and take requests from a helpdesk queue to provide technical in-person or remote support using a variety of diagnostic tools
- Use your strong problem-solving skills to diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Install and upgrade Microsoft Windows operating systems including standard business applications and associated peripherals
- Follow processes and perform service administration tasks for software and hardware products that includes granting or denying access for storage or imaging devices
- Manage accessibility to company resources for all mobile and Mac computers
- Use your research skills to find solutions and redirect problems to the appropriate resources as necessary
- Follows standard helpdesk procedures and log all helpdesk interactions
- Be part of a great team that works effectively to support internal end user across the U.S.
What you need to have
- High School Diploma
- 3-5 years of IT related experience
- Understanding of basic networking
- You understand mobile devices – phone/tablet set up and use
- Proficiency in Windows OS and Office 365
- You take initiative and have strong follow through skills
- Great people skills are in your wheelhouse! You enjoy helping people and are patient with non-technical internal users
- You enjoy learning new concepts and retain new information and processes
- Teamwork makes the dream work! You’re a team player and can work effectively with a geographically dispersed team
- Basic network troubleshooting and PC Imaging skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- You are customer centric and take pride in providing quality service
- Ability to maintain a ticket queue and write routine summaries in the help desk ticketing system
What would be helpful to have
- A+ certification
- Understanding of Active Directory
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Ability to learn new technology and develop professionally
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!