Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic team player to join our Human Resources Team!
What you will do
- Use your customer centric approach and responsiveness to provide awesome HR support to the local employee base
- Use your high attention to detail to maintain and update employee related databases
- Welcome new hires to Yardi through conducting friendly and informative new employee orientations
- Use your strong interpersonal skills to effectively work with local senior management to ensure HR support meets and exceeds expectations
- Collaborate and work effectively with recruitment teams and participate in staffing planning meetings with managers
- Assist with recruitment efforts as needed through screening resumes, conducting phone screens, helping facilitate interviews and participating in panel interviews
- Use your high attention to detail to ensure all new hire documents are completed correctly and in compliance for audits as necessary
- Provide assistance to HR management onsite and prepare periodic reports as needed
- Follow established processes and adhere to policies and procedures
- Be part of a great team and collaborate with HR team members across the U.S.
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Business or related degree
- 2-5 years of Human Resources experience in a generalist role
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Outlook
- Prior experience appropriately handling confidential and sensitive information
- Phenomenal customer service skills and desire to go the extra mile
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize effectively
- Great people skills and the ability to be personable and professional
- Flexibility, and the ability to manage changing priorities
What would be helpful to have
- Prior experiencing working with an HRIS
- Understanding of employment law and practices
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Ability to learn new things and develop professionally
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!