Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic team player who is passionate about recruiting to partner with hiring managers to deliver the best talent for Yardi!
What you will do
- Use your recruiting expertise to implement strategic initiatives to recruit and source diverse top talent across the U.S.
- Manage a full cycle recruitment process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels within multiple business units
- Collaborate and develop strong working relationships with hiring managers to support successful requisition fulfillment
- Provide regular, timely follow up with managers to support optimum levels of customer service and solid communication throughout the recruitment process
- Communicate effectively with candidates and provide position details and next steps in the recruitment process to support a positive candidate experience
- Use your strong networking and sourcing skills to uncover and attract passive talent through social media, focus groups and other talent resources
- Complete administrative processes that include interview scheduling, offer letter processing, updates in the HRIS and coordination of pre-employment screening
- Use your strong interpersonal skills to effectively participate in external recruiting events, college career fairs, technical talks, information sessions and industry specific events
- Monitor the effectiveness of all recruiting efforts to assess appropriate candidate flow
- Be in the know! Stay abreast of market trends regarding assigned geographic locations and business units - serve as a subject matter expert to managers
- Track and report weekly/monthly/yearly activity and hiring metrics for assigned requisitions/locations
- Be part of a great team and collaborate with managers and team members across the U.S.
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology, Psychology or related field
- 2+ years of full cycle recruitment experience
- Prior experience working in third party staffing or corporate staffing for high volume roles
- Prior experience networking and passively sourcing candidates
- Ability to effectively conduct through interviews and assess candidates
- Proficiency in MS Office Excel and Outlook
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- Phenomenal customer service skills and desire to go the extra mile
- Excellent attention to detail, organization and the ability to prioritize effectively
- You’re a self-starter! You take initiative and have sound judgment
- Great people skills and the ability to be personable and professional
What would be helpful to have
- Previous third-party staffing experience
- Prior experience working with an applicant tracking system
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.