Santa Barbara, CA
Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic team player with great organizational skills and phenomenal attention to detail to join our Know Your Client (KYC) team!
What you will do
- Use your ability to follow processes to onboard clients who license Yardi’s property management software and tenant screening services to ensure all federal and vendor regulatory requirements are met
- Monitor and update policies, procedures, and best practices to ensure the KYC process is effective, efficient and client friendly
- Use your strong interpersonal skills to interact with Sales and other internal teams to provide guidance regarding clients and the KYC process
- Learn new concepts and gain a strong understanding of KYC principles and trends that can be applied to daily tasks
- Use your excellent attention to detail to maintain compliance records, conduct internal audits and respond to external periodic audits
- Be a team player and provide general support to the legal team as needed
- Be part of a great team and collaborate with team members across the U.S.
What you need to have
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite and Outlook
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, organization and the ability to prioritize effectively
- Ability to embrace and thrive in a process driven environment
- You’re a self-starter! You take initiative and have sound judgment
- Great people skills and the ability to be personable and professional
What would be helpful to have
- Bachelors degree in Business or related field
- Regulatory or audit related experience or training, specifically in a regulated field such as financial services
- Basic contract interpretation and review experience
- Proficiency in MS OneNote and SharePoint
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.