Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for a motivated, team player with excellent customer service and attention to detail to join our Human Resources Team!
What you will do
- Use your high attention to detail to organize new hire orientations and process onboarding paperwork
- Upload and process photos for new and replacements badges for office access
- Use your strong follow through to conduct follow up meetings with new hires
- Distribute offer paperwork to Payroll and relevant departments
- Enter data and update records in the HRIS and maintain employee record filing
- Use your customer centric approach and responsiveness to respond to general employee inquiries and provide assistance resolving issues
- Use your innovation and people skills to coordinate employee engagement and wellness initiatives and events
- Use your creativity to create employee facing communication- posters and flyers
- Use your people skills to provide excellent customer service, in-person, email, and by telephone.
- Prepares periodic reports for management and perform other duties as assigned
- Maintain compliance with all federal and state employment guidelines and regulations
- Be part of a great team and collaborate with HR team members across the U.S.
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree, with an emphasis in Human Resources or certification equivalent preferred
- 2-3 years of experience working in an office environment, preferably Human Resources
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Amazing interpersonal skills and the ability to be professional and friendly
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of federal and state employment laws
- Stellar organizational skills and a high accuracy level
- Ability to use discretion and maintain confidentiality
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Ability to learn new things and develop professionally
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.