Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for a motivated, self-starter who thrives in a team-oriented environment to work with our Cloud Services Team supporting Yardi’s SaaS clients!
What you will do
- Use your expertise to configure, support and troubleshoots Yardi databases, ensure database availability and security
- Monitor performance and perform routine maintenance on databases to ensure peak performance
- Implements change requests while ensuring minimum downtime
- Ensures service level agreements are met for internal and external clients
- Responds to and resolves database alerts
- Interfaces with other departments, local and remote, to assist in the implementation of work requests and provide operational support
- Creates and maintains documentation for databases policies, procedures, and processes
- Works on department level projects and works on an international team and with global counterparts as required
- Participates in an enterprise 24x7x365 support environment with weekend and on call work required
- Understands and complies with company business practices, safeguards, policies and legal compliance regulations
- Be part of a great team that works effectively to support Yardi clients around the globe
What you need to have
- High School Diploma
- 1-3 years of working experienced in a technically related field
- A strong passion for technology and strong problem-solving skills
- You take initiative and have strong follow through skills
- You enjoy learning new concepts and retain new information and processes
- Teamwork makes the dream work! You’re a team player and can work effectively with a geographically dispersed team
- You have strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- You are customer centric and take pride in providing quality service
What would be helpful to have
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle in a virtualized environment preferred
- Knowledge of Windows Server, Active Directory, PowerShell preferred
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Ability to learn new technology and develop professionally
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.