Santa Barbara, CA
Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic team player with great organizational skills to provide support to our growing Recruitment Team!
What you will do
- Use your high attention to detail to post, manage and track career site and external job postings
- Assist with the management of pre-employing processes - background screens and drug testing
- Collaborate with recruiters to make decision on where to best promote career opportunities
- Utilize your strong administrative skills to enter and update information in the HRIS
- Assist with travel arrangements, tracking expenses and special events
- Provide support with sourcing passive talent from variety of database and social sites
- Be part of a great team and collaborate with recruitment team members across the U.S.
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Sociology or related field
- Proficiency in MS Office Excel and Outlook
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills with a keen eye for details
- Phenomenal customer service skills and desire to go the extra mile
- Excellent attention to detail, organization and the ability to prioritize effectively
- You’re a self-starter! You take initiative and have sound judgment
- Great people skills and the ability to be personable and professional
What would be helpful to have
- Prior experience working in a corporate or third-party staffing recruiting environment
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.