Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for a customer centric, detail-oriented team player with a strong knowledge of employee benefits to join our Human Resources Team!
What you will do
- Use your multitasking skills to manage the administration of employee benefits across the Yardi organization including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, and the flexible spending plan
- Use your high attention to detail to enter, review, and audit daily benefits transactions in benefits software including enrollments, status changes, terminations, COBRA, beneficiaries, disability, accident and death claims, and QMCSOs
- Use your customer centric approach to assist employees with benefits-related questions and requests via telephone and email communication
- Research and provide information to participants via verbal or written format
- Assist employees with qualifying event benefit enrollments and changes and ensure supporting documentation for the event is received before processing changes
- Assist with open enrollment processes and employee benefit flyers and communications
- Review and audit monthly benefit invoices for accuracy with enrollments, changes, and terminations during prior month before submitting for approval for payment
- Assist with plan compliance requirements including Form 5500s, Affordable Care Act (ACA), COBRA, ERISA
- Collaborate with payroll to ensure employee benefit deductions are processed appropriately and timely within the payroll system
- Work together to assist the leave of absence team with employee benefit changes and COBRA as needed
- Use your strong interpersonal skills to explain and confirm policy and plan eligibility, protection rights, and approvals or denials of benefits to employees and managers, while adhering to strict policy and compliance guidelines
- Follow standard procedures, and local, state and federal guidelines for all benefit types
- Respond to inquiries and provide information to employees regarding paid time off (PTO), sick leave and floating holidays
- Assist in ensuring compliance with all Company policies and practices, local, state and federal laws, and government regulations pertaining to employment and benefit practices
- Use your benefits knowledge in order to understand and follow COBRA, HIPAA, ERISA, PPACA and other benefit related laws
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in Human Resources with a focus on employee benefits administration, previous experience coordinating employee benefits preferred
- Working knowledge of HIPAA, ACA, ERISA, COBRA, FMLA, ADA,, and other applicable compliance requirements
- Ability to communicate complex policy information and/or changes to stakeholders
- Excellent organizational management skills and superior accuracy level
- Ability to work independently and prioritize while managing multiple priorities in a deadline drive environment
- Prior experience with an HRIS or benefits enrollment software
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Phenomenal customer service skills and desire to go the extra mile
- Great people skills and the ability to be personable, approachable, and professional
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Ability to learn new things and develop professionally
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.