Santa Barbara, CA
Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees, and the communities where we live.
We are looking for highly detailed, enthusiastic team player with impeccable writing skills to create copy for various forms of print and digital media for Yardi’s growing corporate marketing team!
What you will do
- Use your expertise to write copy for articles, editorials, ads, brochures, press releases, white papers, case studies, speaking proposals, blogs, social media, websites and more!
- Prepare written collateral for publication and help develop messaging that aligns with and promotes company strategy
- Collaborate with a wide range of teams, company leaders, clients and industry sources for interviews and research to develop copy and meet collateral deliverable deadlines
- Generate and develops ideas, leads, and sources
- May attend and cover industry events (written content, tweets, video interviews, etc.)
- Develop dynamic content for social media postings
- Manage special or regular projects as assigned/needed
- Be part of a great team and collaborate with sales and marketing team members across the U.S.
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Communications, Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 2 -3 years of professional experience as a copywriter or marketing content creator
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Exceptional writing and editing skills and familiarity with Associated Press style guidelines
- Familiarity with SEO and digital marketing best practices
- Ability to produce quality work in a high-traffic, fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written channels)
- Good project management skills including ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to be resourceful
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Ability to work independently as well in collaboration with others
- Adhere to corporate policies and procedures and workflows
- Determination and high self-motivation
- Great people skills and the ability to be personable and professional
- Flexibility, and the ability to manage changing priorities in a deadline driven environment
What would be helpful to have
- Real Estate industry experience
- Experience working with enterprise software
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Ability to learn new technology and develop professionally
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!