Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for highly motivated, team players who have a “can do” attitude and have great researching skills to do lead generation for Yardi’s Breeze Inside Sales Team!
What you will do
- Cold calling – because it’s lead generation!
- Heavily prospect and identify sales leads and opportunities for a designated territory
- Use your phenomenal phone skills to contact prospective clients and qualify information and identify key decision makers
- Collaborate with marketing on efforts focused on lead generation, research, lists and campaigns
- Utilize internal tools such as CRM, to enter new prospects, record activities, opportunities, and forecasts
- Manage your sales funnel and maintain weekly and monthly reporting requirements and attend regular manager meetings related to personal performance goals
- Complete annual certifications for assigned products per training guidelines to include demonstrating products and maintaining proficiency
- Be part of a great team, collaborate on regular basis, and help each other be successful
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related degree or equivalent experience
- A love for prospecting and the pursuit of information gathering
- Great active listening skills and the ability to uncover opportunities
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- High comfort level presenting using virtual technology tools
- Great people skills and the ability to be personable and professional
- High internal motivation and the ability to crush assigned goals
- Flexibility, and the ability to manage changing priorities in a deadline driven environment
- Technological savviness and the ability to learn new concepts
What would be helpful to have
- Previous lead generation experience
- Knowledge of the property management industry
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- A career in sales and the ability to grow and realize your full potential
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!