Santa Barbara, CA
Yardi is a global software company that provides innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are passionate about technology, focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service, committed to our employees and the communities where we live, and think work should be fulfilling and fun!
If you are an enthusiastic team player with outstanding organizational skills, phenomenal attention to detail, and have compliance experience working in the areas of Know-Your-Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML), or if you have a sincere interest in these important compliance areas, we want to hear from you!
What you will do
- Learn new concepts and gain a strong understanding of KYC/AML principles and trends
- Use your abilities and attention to detail to carefully follow KYC/AML procedures and onboard clients who license our products and services
- Monitor and update KYC/AML policies, procedures, and best practices to ensure they are effective and efficient while remaining client-friendly
- Use your strong interpersonal skills to interact directly with clients as well as internal teams such as Sales on KYC/AML processes and requirements
- Use your excellent attention to detail to maintain compliance records, conduct internal audits and respond to periodic external audits
- Handle day-to-day KYC/AML responsibilities as well as work collaborative and on special and sometimes time sensitive projects for the payment processing risk and legal teams
- Work individually as well as collaborate with team members across the U.S. and Canada
What you need to have
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite and Outlook
- Excellent judgment
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail, organization, and the ability to prioritize effectively
- Ability to embrace and thrive in a policy and procedure driven environment
- A self-starter mentality and the ability to work well independently as well as on a team
- Great people skills and the ability to be personable and professional
What would be helpful to have
- Bachelor’s degree or other specialized compliance training or KYC/AML certification
- Regulatory or audit related experience or training, specifically in a regulated field such as financial services
- Basic contract interpretation and review experience
- Proficiency in MS OneNote and SharePoint
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.