Santa Barbara, CA
Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic designer to support specific business units across a wide variety of marketing channels for Yardi’s Breeze Marketing Team!
**Interested candidates are asked to submit a portfolio link with their resume**
What you will do
- Design with clear ideation and ensure brand consistency and quality through typography, color, texture, layout, spacing, scale, proportion and outstanding use of environments
- Produce innovative designs that elevate brand excellence and consumer experience
- Accelerate Yardi’s direct connection with consumers across our digital and physical portfolio
- Develop a seamless connection across Yardi’s digital and physical portfolio to meet business goals
- Articulately and effectively communicate design intent and impact
- Work collaboratively between cross-functional teams, project managers, and senior leadership
- Elevate brand design experience though original storytelling using 2D and 3D design
- Present design concepts to team/director/business unit VP
- Manage a dynamic set of multiple work priorities, demands, and changes
- Adhere to corporate branding standards
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related area such as Graphic Design, Animation, Multimedia Design, Fine Art, Film Studies, or CGI and 3D Modeling, or an equivalent portfolio of work demonstrating expertise in the discipline of Graphic Design
- Two plus (2+) years of related work experience in graphic design
- Proven experience transforming creative ideas and concepts into dynamic visual content
- Proven experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Apple computer design applications, 3D modeling, animation software and SketchUp
- Excellent design sense and skill
- Strong collaborative, professional, interpersonal skills
- High motivation and drive to produce high quality work and improve skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to change directions quickly and effectively
- Ability to organize workload, manage priorities, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Positive and professional work attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What would be helpful to have
- Experience working in Marketing
- Experience in the real estate industry
- Experience working for a software company
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Ability to learn new technology and develop professionally
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.