Santa Barbara, CA
Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for a motivated, team player with strong attention to detail to work with Yardi’s corporate shipping team to support all shipping requests for the Santa Barbara campus.
What you will do
- Use your strong attention to detail to sort incoming and outgoing mail
- Receive, log, and inspect all incoming packages and sign off on packing slips
- Restock and maintain supply cabinets throughout the Santa Barbara campus
- Review and maintain shipping material inventories
- Document shipping parcels and log incoming and outgoing materials and complete associated paperwork
- Package materials and prepare them for shipping in accordance with company protocols
- Ensure the shipping area is kept clean and organized at all times
- Use your strong problem-solving skills to trouble shoot any shipping issues
- Set up and break down tables and chairs for meetings and events
- Maintain and trouble shoot coffee machines and coffee stations throughout the campus
- Assist with facilities maintenance tasks as needed
- Be part of a great team and collaborate with team members at the Santa Barbara campus
What you need to have
- High school diploma or GED with commensurate experience
- 1-2 years of experience working in shipping and receiving or facilities department
- Valid Driver’s license
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Outlook
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- Phenomenal customer service skills and desire to go the extra mile
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow processes
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to maintain an orderly workspace
- Internal motivation and the ability to take initiative
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
What would be helpful to have
- Prior experience working with UPS and FedEx
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.