Santa Barbara, CA
Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for dynamic, highly focused trainer to plan, design, develop and deliver learning programs across multiple business units, departments, products and platforms for Yardi’s Corporate Training Team!
What you will do
- Use your training expertise to deliver best in class product training to new and existing employees and clients
- Use your strong organization skills to establish timelines, coordinate resources, revise course content and roll out training programs
- Measure the effectiveness of training programs and collaborate on necessary revisions and changes to implement across the organization
- Define learning objectives and organization requirements for education and lead the development and creation of course content to support objectives
- Coach and mentor employees during and after training workshops to ensure a successful on-boarding processes
- Research, test and design training courses and presentations
- Determine the most effective medium or mediums to deliver training or facilitate presentations
- Provides employee team placement recommendations as needed to Managers, based on assessed knowledge and soft-skill competencies
- Advise and institute best practices relevant to clients in the application of Yardi products
- Responds to employee and/or client product and software functionality and set-up questions
- Determine overall effectiveness of training delivered and makes improvements as needed
- Stay up-to-date on new product enhancements, functionality, learning and development best practices and industry changes
- Ensure training participants have assimilated knowledge, understand how to solve problems that may occur using the software programs, and provide guidance for using the programs in concert with communicating with clients
- Evaluate participant knowledge and skill-set ability through observation and assessments
- Facilitate instruction through: web-based course content, online webinars, face-to-face instructor-led courses, Go-Live implementations/set-ups, individual phone or face-to-face coaching sessions
- Follow-up with training participants to ensure full- utilization of software capability to ensure the successful transfer of knowledge into practice
- Communicate subject matter effectively by properly understanding the needs of the audience and also targeting the sessions to meet their education level and skill
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- 8 years of training and curriculum/course design experience with strong instructional design skills focusing on adult learning
- 5 years of experience leading corporate learning and development projects
- 4 years of relevant industry, field or software training experience
- Proven ability to present to large groups and speak interpersonally with individuals
- Proven ability to facilitate training sessions in a friendly, clear and effective manner
- Ability to lead and develop training to meet organizational initiatives
- Ability to make sound decisions in identifying training solutions and proactively resolving learner issues
- Proven strong ability to meet critical deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong team orientation and desire to take initiative and go the extra mile
- Motivation – you are internally driven and can exercise sound judgment
- Flexibility, and the ability to be resourceful and manage changing priorities
- Ability to travel up to 45%
What would be helpful to have
- Yardi domain experience
- Industry expertise in property management and accounting principles
- Project management experience
- Supervisory experience
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Ability to learn new technology and develop professionally
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.
Where permitted by and subject to applicable law, proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is a requirement for this position, subject to any applicable religious and medical exemptions.