Santa Barbara, CA
Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic team player with great customer service skills to provide support to our growing Sales Team!
What you will do
- Route inbound sales calls to appropriate individual/department
- Manage and route incoming email communication
- Lead entry and assignment within internal CRM system
- Assist with contract/addenda processing
- Provide support with handling travel and expense management for key personnel
- Miscellaneous projects
What you need to have
- Previous experience providing support in an administrative role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Windows, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Experience handling high-volume sales calls with a consistently professional demeanor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow processes
- Good problem-solving skills for issues resolution
What would be helpful to have
- Prior experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Prior experience coordinating travel arrangements
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.