Santa Barbara, CA
Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for motivated, team players with excellent customer service and strong attention to detail to join our Human Resources Team!
What you will do
- Use your customer centric approach and responsiveness to respond to general employee inquiries and assist in resolving issues
- Maintain compliance with all federal and state employment guidelines and regulations
- Be part of a great team and collaborate with HR team members across the U.S.
- Use your high attention to detail to ensure new hire documents are complete and available for audit when necessary
- Manage the distribution of paperwork to Payroll and relevant departments
- Welcome new employees to the organization by leading new hire orientations and site tours
- Use your organizational skills for employee record filing and maintenance
- Enter data and make updates to various records in the HRIS
- Use your creativity to create employee facing communication- posters and flyers
- Assist in organizing and coordinating company events, including communication with vendors, day of set up logistics
- Provide a variety of administrative support to include, ordering business cards, writing anniversary & bereavement cards, processing time off & tuition reimbursement forms, update shared drives, monitor assigned inboxes, and order required posters or supplies related to HR
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree, with an emphasis in Human Resources or certification equivalent preferred
- 1-2 years of experience working in an office environment, preferably Human Resources
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Outlook
- Strong organizational skills and high accuracy level
- Ability to use discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Regular attendance and a regular work schedule is an essential function of this job
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Ability to learn new things and develop professionally
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of approximately 8,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.