Santa Barbara, CA
Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for a highly detailed, self-motivated team player who is interested in applying their expertise in auditing and compliance for Yardi!
What you will do
- Respond to requests from clients and vendors regarding audit results, documentation, or other audit and compliance related client requests
- Manage queue related to client and vendor requests and escalate items as needed
- Use your organizational skills to manage vendor compliance documentation and request updated documentation per calendar
- Collaborate with business leaders to ensure internal compliance documentation is reviewed and updated
- Provide general support to company’s various business units and the audit/compliance team
- Be part of a great team and collaborate with team members across the U.S.
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or other related degree
- 2 years of experience working in legal/compliance or related role
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- A love for details and the ability to maintain organization
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Outlook
- High internal motivation and the ability to prioritize effectively
- You have a passion to learn and master new areas of expertise
- You are process driven and have the ability to exercise sound judgment
- Great people skills and the ability to be personable and professional
- Flexibility, and the ability to manage changing priorities
What would be helpful to have
- Paralegal experience or certification
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.