Santa Barbara, CA
Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic team player with exceptional marketing and analysis skills to join our growing Marketing Operations Team!
What you will do
- Use your strong organizational skills to manage a variety of projects related to sales and trend analysis, sales funnel optimization and strategy development
- Provide support in the analysis and review of sales licensing files
- Maintain email marketing campaign schedules and verify the accuracy of email data content
- Test email campaigns and create leads lists
- Develop and implement process improvements at the direction of sales management
- Collaborate effectively with sales professionals across the organization and serve as a point of contact for administrative support
- Work effectively to execute projects and reporting in a deadline driven environment
- Be part of a great team and collaborate with sales team members across the United States
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of administrative support preferably in a sales department
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Outlook with advanced proficiency in Excel
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- Phenomenal customer service skills and desire to go the extra mile
- Excellent attention to detail, organization and the ability to prioritize effectively
- Ability to meet critical deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- High internal motivation and the ability to work effectively independently with a high degree or accuracy
- Great people skills and the ability to be personable and professional
What would be helpful to have
- Experience with data analytics utilizing MS Excel
- Experience in legal/sales contracting and office administration
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.