Santa Barbara, CA
Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for a motivated, team player with excellent attention to detail to process expense reports for our Expense Report Team!
What you will do
- Use your expertise to process employee expense reports daily to ensure completion of assigned bi-weekly queue
- Ensure expense reports are processed accurately and timely within the critical processing deadlines
- Ensure expense reports are coded accurately and in compliance with the Travel Policy
- Resolve expense report discrepancies or issues; researches and explores answers and alternative solutions; implements solutions; escalates unresolved problems
- Analyze expenses submitted to negate potential fraud or waste and abuse of assets
- Support teammates, managers, and other executives with process improvements and responses to inquiries
- Maintain a high level of expense report information confidentiality
- Communicate with employees any expense report discrepancies found such as any receipts missing, charges not matching receipt amount, or any charges not approved.
- Assist and train new employees on how to enter expense reports into Concur
- Complete monthly audits on expense reports
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced level skills in Excel and Outlook
- Basic accounting skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills, interpersonal skills, communication skills, and time management skills
What would be nice to have
- Expense report processing experience
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 8,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.