Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic team player to join our Human Resources Team!
What you will do
- Follow established approaches, policies, and procedures concerning HR support at the local level
- Work closely with local Senior Management to manage change and exceed expectations in terms of HR support and customer service
- Manage employee relations, conducts investigations, terminations and exit interviews
- Collaborate with managers on performance management and improvement processes
- Monitor the performance evaluation program
- Facilitate training for specified offices on Human Resources issues such as Human Resources laws and regulations, complaint procedures, EEOC, sexual harassment and termination procedures; makes recommendation on training needs and improvement
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation
- Ensure compliance in a variety of HR areas at the local level
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned
- Position will be based out of the Irving, TX office and will travel to offices located in Dallas and Austin
- Conduct multi-state new hire orientations telephonically as required.
- Be part of a great team and collaborate with HR team members across the U.S.
What you need to have
- Bachelor's degree and five (5) years Human Resources experience, or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
- Proficient PC skills including: Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail, follow-through and excellent organization skills
- Strong customer service orientation demonstrated flexibility and ability to work as a member of a team
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and come up with creative solutions/processes
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to appropriately handle confidential and sensitive information
- Proficient in Diplomacy skills, and tact
- Knowledge of Federal, State and local regulations to include FMLA, ADA, EEOC, OSHA, FLSA, Worker's Compensation and Leaves of absences.
- Regular attendance and a regular work schedule is an essential function of this job
What would be helpful to have
- Prior experiencing working with an HRIS
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Ability to learn new things and develop professionally
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.