Santa Barbara, CA
Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic team player to work onsite at Yardi’s corporate office to execute minor maintenance, renovations, and repair, and assist the facilities management with oversight of external contractors.
What you will do
- Perform minor building property-wide improvements, upkeep, and repairs
- Respond to employee inquires/feedback; ensure timely and quality service
- Assist in coordination and oversight of vendors
- Assist Facilities Manager with related building/office emergencies
- Keep shipping and facilities work area clean and organized
- Set up and break down tables and chairs for meetings/events
- Maintain and troubleshoot coffee machines and coffee stations
- Assist the shipping/receiving team as needed
- Perform other duties, as assigned
What you need to have
- High School diploma or GED
- Two plus (2+) years of facility maintenance experience
- Computer literacy, including Microsoft Outlook
- Strong organization skills and ability to manage multiple projects
- Valid Driver’s License and ability to work at assigned locations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to respond to time-sensitive facilities related issues nights and weekends, as needed
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 8,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.