New York, NY
Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for a motivated, team player with excellent customer service and strong attention to detail to join our team as a full time in office Administrative Assistant! This is an onsite position.
What you will do
- Work in office from Monday to Friday
- Answer multi-line telephone system, directing caller to appropriate associate
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive and helpful attitude
- Assist in maintaining workplace security by issuing, checking, and collecting badges and maintaining visitor logs
- Schedule meetings and training events for multiple conference room locations
- Assist with a variety of administrative tasks, including generating and maintaining files, data entry, and preparing correspondence
- Prepare meeting and training rooms ensuring specific meeting needs are met, including ordering catering and other items as necessary
- Maintain supplies for office and conference rooms
What you need to have
- High School diploma or GED
- Must be available Monday through Friday, with flexibility when needed
- Prior experience working in an administrative capacity
- Computer literacy; proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and data entry
- Well-developed verbal, listening, and written communications skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Good attention to detail and desire for quality work
- Ability to work independently or as a team player
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and manner
- Ability to contend with a wide variety of people on various issues
- Ability to work in a busy office with constant interruptions
What would be helpful to have
- Experience with multi-line phone systems
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
- $24.03/hr - $26.92/hr
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of approximately 8,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.