Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for a highly detailed, self-motivated team player who is interested in applying their expertise in audit and risk for Yardi!
This role can be based in Dallas TX, Atlanta GA, or Raleigh NC!*
What you will do
- Prepares for and manages internal and external audits and risk assessments
- Prepares audit plans and understands the specific areas to be evaluated
- Interfaces with and facilitates work of external auditors contracted by Yardi, clients or vendors
- Executes internal audits within established business process controls
- Develops formal written reports to communicate audit results to management if applicable and makes recommendations as appropriate based on findings
- Researches and interprets current and pending governmental laws and regulations, industry standards and customer and vendor contracts to communicate compliance requirements
- Establishes corporate documentation relevant to SOX, HIPAA, PCI DSS and international data privacy laws
- Be part of a great team and collaborate with team members across the U.S.
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field preferred
- 3-5 years of project management, compliance, and audit experience
- Strong project management experience with an understanding of compliance and audit processes and related regulations
- Experience writing policies and procedures, preferably compliance related
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- A love for details and the ability to maintain organization
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Outlook
- High internal motivation and the ability to prioritize effectively
- A passion to learn and master new areas of expertise
- Be process driven and have the ability to exercise sound judgment
- Great people skills and the ability to be personable and professional
- Flexibility, and the ability to manage changing priorities
What would be helpful to have
- Compliance and audit knowledge and skills in finance, accounting, IT Risk, accessibility, and privacy
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 8,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.
- Business Unit
- Employment Type
- Employee- Full Time