Santa Barbara, CA
About the Role:
We are seeking a highly organized Event Coordinator to join Yardi’s Events team! This position is a hub of activity and coordination, ensuring Yardi’s events are not only memorable but also meticulously executed, reflecting the innovation and integrity Yardi stands for. You will have the opportunity to oversee logistics, engage in contract discussions, bring together event elements from décor to tech, and carefully track budgets to ensure every event is a testament to our efficiency and excellence. If you're keen to make an impact and eager to contribute to the continuity of our celebrated events, we welcome you to apply!
What You’ll Do:
- Coordinates event and conference logistics at the direction of management, including site selection, venue and sponsorship negotiation, event registration and entitlements, room-blocking, and materials shipping.
- Organizes facilities and event details, including décor, catering, entertainment, transportation, audio/visual, promotional materials, and billing.
- Maintains the budget for each event and provides reporting on expenses and return on investment.
- Follows up with sales representatives that have attended events to ensure all event leads are submitted to corporate in the proposed timeframe.
- Participates in database cleanup and maintenance and acquires event attendee lists to verify information and prepare for future sales and marketing efforts.
- Supports the Marketing department with monthly meeting organization, corporate credit card reconciliation, budget entry, marketing spreadsheet management, and other administrative tasks.
- Provides marketing event information to new Sales employees and notifies Marketing management of events that need to be re-staffed when employees leave the company.
- Assists the on-site Yardi merchandising store by reviewing and fulfilling orders, maintaining, and tracking inventory, and ordering promotional items for conferences.
- Serves as a back-up for webinar coordination by planning logistics, scheduling webinars and presenters, and distributing follow-up surveys.
- National travel required up to 10-15% for meetings, events, forums, and site inspections.
Who You Are:
- Two plus (2+) years of experience in event planning.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, CRM systems, Outlook, and SharePoint.
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities.
- Proficiency using CRM systems.
- Ability to build strong cross-functional working relationships.
- Ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Helpful to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Hospitality, or related field.
- One plus (1+) years of experience in the hospitality industry.
Real Estate runs on Yardi. About Us:
Yardi pioneers the property tech industry by seamlessly blending 40 years of tradition with forward-thinking innovation. We’ve created a team of over 9,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products.
Discover the Yardi Difference:
At Yardi, we're more than a software company. We're committed to making a positive impact in our communities. Each year, the company distributes philanthropic aid to organizations selected by its employees. In 2022, our employees supported more than 350 nonprofits worldwide.
Our award-winning culture, consistently recognized by Glassdoor's prestigious "Best Place to Work", fosters support, collaboration, and growth. We prioritize your well-being with comprehensive benefits, including 100% paid employee medical premiums, company profit-sharing plan, and flexible work arrangements.
Join Yardi and be part of a company that empowers, inspires, and celebrates success. #YardiCulture
$28.84/hr - $32.45/hr
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.