Long Island, NY
About the Role:
Yardi is seeking an experienced Marketing Campaign Specialist ready to take the lead in devising and implementing robust marketing strategies tailored to our unique product lines and market segments. Your role will be central to fostering cross-departmental collaboration, creating a unified front in the production of a diverse array of marketing materials and sales tools. You'll join forces with our in-house creative team, turning collaborative efforts into compelling marketing campaigns across multiple channels including print, digital, and social media. This is a role for a strategic thinker who can also roll up their sleeves to ensure that marketing initiatives are delivered with excellence and align with our company's vision. If you're ready to take on a role that is as challenging as it is rewarding, we would love to talk to you!
What You’ll Do:
- Delivers marketing strategy and plan and contributes to the sales strategy and plan for assigned product/market.
- Collaborates with sales, services, and product development and teams to continually review and evolve sales and marketing strategy.
- Manages production and delivery of all marketing activities for assigned product/market.
- Understands the client and prospect base and develops effective sales and marketing messaging.
- Oversees marketing efforts (e.g. messaging, promos) and strategy for events
- Develops strong calls to action to generate leads and manages the prospect funnel for desired results.
- Leverages various marketing systems to coordinate and deliver marketing collateral.
- Tracks and analyzes the effectiveness of product/market marketing content.
- Understands Yardi corporate culture, messaging and branding.
- Communicates and collaborates regularly with project and product stakeholders.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- A minimum of three (3) years of marketing experience.
- Prior experience in business to business (B2B) marketing organization.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Determination and internal self-motivation
- Exceptional ability to articulate ideas and compose compelling written narratives.
- Superior meticulousness in reviewing and refining content.
- Robust ability to oversee projects, balancing and prioritizing concurrent tasks effectively.
- Profound skills in building and nurturing interpersonal relationships.
- Outstanding aptitude for maintaining systematic and orderly processes.
- Proficient in conducting thorough research and providing insightful analysis.
- Flexible working approach, capable of thriving autonomously or as part of a team.
Helpful to have:
- Experience in specified product/market/industry.
- Enterprise software and real estate industry experience
Real Estate runs on Yardi. About Us:
Yardi pioneers the property tech industry by seamlessly blending 40 years of tradition with forward-thinking innovation. We’ve created a team of over 9,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products.
Discover the Yardi Difference:
At Yardi, we're more than a software company. We're committed to making a positive impact in our communities. Each year, the company distributes philanthropic aid to organizations selected by its employees. In 2022, our employees supported more than 350 nonprofits worldwide.
Our award-winning culture, consistently recognized by Glassdoor's prestigious "Best Place to Work", fosters support, collaboration, and growth. We prioritize your well-being with comprehensive benefits, including 100% paid employee medical premiums, company profit-sharing plan, and flexible work arrangements.
Join Yardi and be part of a company that empowers, inspires, and celebrates success. #YardiCulture #BestPlaceToWork #YardiCareers
Annual compensation range $80,800 - $90,900
Open to candidates located near any of our main US offices.
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.